More Americans abroad giving up citizenship for lower taxes

B

Boingo-boingo

Having traveled extensively, everywhere I go, I am repeatedly told "Do you know that you live in the best country in the world?"
My answer is "Yes!" Everyone can't be wrong. Taxes or no taxes.
According to a recent article, the US is not even in the top 10 countries in the World, in terms of life satisfaction, but we can pretend....:tg:

AndyN

Moved On
According to a recent article, the US is not even in the top 10 countries in the World, in terms of life satisfaction, but we can pretend....:tg:

A book was published in the last few years which ranked the USA on a number of (apparently) critical features of life, compared to a number of other countries. According to the book, the USA ranks quite low down on many issues, whether it be the speed of the internet in our houses, the type/cost of healthcare, and so on. As much as I love the USA, it is a sobering thought that we may not always be getting the best deal on many fronts.

Nothing in there which would make me leave, BTW!

N

notemadres

Hello everybody

I am on the same page with those who decided to get a new citizenship. I am a digital nomad (fancy term, I know). I run my own small online business and travel abroad a lot. Last year I visited and fell in love with Cyprus.

Ever since I was thinking of getting myself a new passport - of Cyprus. IT is not that hard, as in some other countries. I was wondering if there is some other user here who has experience with Cyprus passport and living standards?

Top Bottom