New AS9101 - The Coordination Draft. Not the Official Release - IAQG9101 standard

F

farina

Jeff,

I can see your point. Thank you very much.
By the way,how do you find your AATT? Is the training really helps you to understand AS9101? And what about the exam? Is the training will prepare you for the exam?

J

Jeff Frost

Jeff,

I can see your point. Thank you very much.
By the way,how do you find your AATT? Is the training really helps you to understand AS9101? And what about the exam? Is the training will prepare you for the exam?

You should go to the IAQG website at http://info.iaqgtraining.com/tp/list/ for a list of training providers. Based on my experience the course will be composed of an online module of roughly 20 hours. 4 days of classroom instruction (10 hours each day) and 1 day for examinations for a total of 5 classroom days plus home work at night.

Last day examinations (for non CB auditors) will comprise of two online modules lasting between 1.5 to 2.0 hours each. 0.5 hours for a one on one interview with the trainers and a 2.0 hour written examination.

J

Jeff Frost

Yes some homework. Pass rate was said to be 80% US and 60% worldwide by the IAQG instructor.

F

farina

yea..i have heard of that one too..there is pro and con for that rules
hope to be the lucky 60%

Top Bottom