Non conforming product control for services - Looking for ideas and suggestions 8.3

R

Ricardo1970

Hello everybody.

I´m in charge of implementing QMS based in ISO 9000, and a complicated issue is how to define the characteristics of non conforming services and products, in order to define our procedure, so I hope you would shear ideas or suggestions. Let me tell you some about what we do.

We deliver mail, credit cards , invoices, etc., and other goods from our clients, usually banks, pharmacies, supermarkets, mobile phone sellers, etc, to final users.

Our clients usually want that their packages would be on time with the final user, if not, they see this as a complaint in the service.

Normally their requirements are:

1. Our workers must be in time at their facilities.
2. Complete attendance of the necessary amount of workers.
2. Delivery efficiency up to 90% (with some clients)
3. Time for get done the delivery in 1.8 days( for some clients need the delivery in 3 to 7 days ). For some products.

As a summary, they need from us quickness, response capacity, assurance, etc.

Well, i hope you would give me some ideas for this topic.

Thanks a lot

PS. I think this forum is great!!!:agree1:

D

Duke Okes

Re: Non conforming product control for services, looking for ideas and suggestion

You may also want to see that they are delivered undamaged, unopenned, properly packaged/sorted, etc.

R

Ricardo1970

Re: Non conforming product control for services, looking for ideas and suggestion

Thanks, I agree with your comments, helpful idea.

Antonio Vieira

Involved - Posts
Trusted Information Resource
Re: Non conforming product control for services - Looking for ideas and suggestions 8

Nonconformance for services is in general based on:
- Service not done, or parts of it
- Service done the wrong way
- Service done on a different time than the required schedule

Since you have these 3 families, you can start by putting each kind of nonconformance in each of them.
It will help!:)

R

Ricardo1970

Re: Non conforming product control for services - Looking for ideas and suggestions 8

Thanks a lot, I agree with your comments at all.

Top Bottom