Process Approach - Internal Audits - Example Check List Attached

H

Huasm Ramahi

This is my first post and I am hoping to get as many responses as possible. I need to know if anyone has a checklist that can be used by internal auditors to perform the new "Process" approach audit. I am looking for checklists that might have questions, suggested flow for the audit, etc. Any help I can get on this would be greatly appreciated. One other thing, I am wondering if anyone has training material for the new "process approach" that is designated for experienced internal auditors. I mean by that I am not looking for fundamentals but for internal audit training material that specifically address how to perform the new process audits.

ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.

THANKSSSSSSSSSSS

C

Craig H.

Huasm, welcome to the Cove! :bigwave:

First, may I suggest you use the search function (at the top of the screen). This has been discussed before, and you should find some good info.

Second, I know that in one of Marc's files sections on this site is a very complete ISO 9001:2000/ISO 14000 audit checklist that should prove to be more than adequate.

Hope this helps.

Craig

G

Greg B

Huasm Ramahi said:
This is my first post and I am hoping to get as many responses as possible. I need to know if anyone has a checklist that can be used by internal auditors to perform the new "Process" approach audit. I am looking for checklists that might have questions, suggested flow for the audit, etc. Any help I can get on this would be greatly appreciated. One other thing, I am wondering if anyone has training material for the new "process approach" that is designated for experienced internal auditors. I mean by that I am not looking for fundamentals but for internal audit training material that specifically address how to perform the new process audits.

ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.

THANKSSSSSSSSSSS

Huasm,

Welcome to the cove. I agree with Craig, Marc as some excellent material for auditor training and the searches will turn up heaps of material on both topics.

Good luck :bigwave:

Greg B

H

Huasm Ramahi

Craig,

You mentioned something about the Marc's files sections on this site. Since I am still familiarizing myself with the forums, can you please elaborate more on how to find such files.

Appreciated everyone's help with this.

THANKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

D

David Hartman

The attached is a checklist available through the UL's ISO Certification website. We have modified it slightly for our own use.

I hope it helps. :bigwave:

Attachments

• UL Checklist.doc
    507 KB · Views: 1,892
C

Craig H.

Huasm Ramahi said:
Craig,

You mentioned something about the Marc's files sections on this site....
Huasm:

I finally remembered where it was. It is in the Members Only section. If you are a member, it is available to you now. I am not a member, but Marc temporarily opened the area up for contributors a while back, and that's where I got it. I will see if he can help.

Craig

H

Huasm Ramahi

I would like thank eveyone for their support. This is really great !!! Is there a way to search attachments only? What is the best way to search for checklists other than trying to go through the many posts.

Thank you for you

Raffy

Quite Involved in Discussions
Hi Greg B,

I already downloaded the file. And I find it very useful to us, since we are in the transition to the ISO9001:2000.

Thanks a lot.

Best regards,
Raffy

V

V.G.PADMANABHAN

NEED ISO9001:2008 Internal Audits Check List with respect to Departments

Dear Friends,

I am in the process of preparing an internal audit check sheet to conduct Audit department wise.

Can any one help me by sending me an Internal Audit Check Sheet (Department Wise) for ISO9001:2008

Thanks in advance

Top Bottom