QMS (Quality Management System) in a Project Implementation Organisation

O

OHAID

Hi

We are a project implementation organisation developing a QMS for the first time. Can we develop the QMS specifically for project implementation isolated from other support functions i.e. not covering IT support, HR, Corporate Services etc. as the plan is to incorporate these under a TQM QMS model which itself should include the project management QMS?

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Randy

Super Moderator
Re: Project Management specific QMS in an Organisation

How can you exclude Human Resources when people (or their output) are a large portion of the quality process?

How can you exclude IT unless you are going to have a 100% paper system and documentation with no electronic anything?

Exclude Corporate Services? Depends on what they do for you.

Why do you want to use two different management system models? (TQM isn't an ISO "system" anyway and you can't get registered to it.)

Sounds like you're already making it more complicated and confusing than it has to be.

O

OHAID

Re: Project Management specific QMS in an Organisation

Randy

Sorry for misleading you. May be the question should be around an example of a project implementation organisation QMS. But I understand your concerns. However I feel it will still help to show you our organisational structure which I will do soon.

Thanks.

Top Bottom