RABQSA is now Exemplar Global

M

MIREGMGR

I'd bet that whoever chose that name, chose it because it would be perceived to be related in meaning to the adjective "exemplary".

Google's dictionary defines "exemplary" to mean:
serving as a desirable model; representing the best of its kind.

M

mguilbert

I'd bet that whoever chose that name, chose it because it would be perceived to be related in meaning to the adjective "exemplary".

Google's dictionary defines "exemplary" to mean:
serving as a desirable model; representing the best of its kind.

You may be giving them too much credit. It may be some marketing "genius" who thought exemplar was related in meaning to exemplary:lol:.

Jen Kirley

Quality and Auditing Expert
Leader
Admin
RABQSA carries name brand recognition that will be lost now. Although I had considered getting it so as to be better recognized, the loss of brand means there's no point for me to add it after CPEA, which carries the same kind of requirements anyway.

R

Reg Morrison

A rose is a rose.....

You don't want to present yourself as an Exemplar? :)

:topic:

It is almost like: who would vote against the Patriot Act?

Despite the name change, the organization remains suspended in the IAQG OASIS website, as an Training Provider Approval Body...

M

mguilbert

Re: A rose is a rose.....

:topic:

It is almost like: who would vote against the Patriot Act?

Despite the name change, the organization remains suspended in the IAQG OASIS website, as an Training Provider Approval Body...

Maybe that tarnished THE RABQSA Brand name hence the change of name.

R

Reg Morrison

The name change came about as a result of a merger between iNARTE and RABQSA,
Would the fact that their own website shows two puzzle pieces that OBVIOUSLY don't match a freudian slip? Or a hidden subtle message to stakeholders?

slider_home_01.png

Top Bottom