SINGAPORE MULTIPLE REGISTRATION

lacri

Registered
Is it possible to have multiple registrations for the same product in SINGAPORE (Distributors act as the registration holder)?

SeanN

Involved In Discussions
Why do you need multiple registrations for the exactly the same product? if they are not exactly the same (e.g., well, still same product but under different trade names, different manufacturer sites... This is a marketing approach seen in some SEA markets) then you can have multiple registrations for those. Distributors, legal manufacturer, manufacturer sites, representative offices... can act as the registration holder. Of course, paperwork requirements are different.

SeanN

Involved In Discussions
If it's the case, I don't know the answer (have never experienced this weird situation before). If I have more info about what are you trying to do over there, I may be able to share some business experience in that and some surrounding markets. For example, if you want different distributors hold different "product visas" so that they can't be exclusive in a certain market, then a business solution is much simpler. Btw, this is the only commercial reason I've ever been aware of. An also, an RA or business forum may be more appropriate/effective for this kind of question. Good luck.

Top Bottom