Skins - Experimental "Dark" Mode

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
Skins - Experimental "Dark" Mode on 20181010

And Please - Remember to "Like" Elsmar videos --> in YouTube <-- - "Likes" in YouTube increase "privileges" for me to do some things. And no -YouTube "Likes"do not make me any money...

Last edited:

Proud Liberal

Quite Involved in Discussions
Very nice. The only issue I see is the bright blue hyperlinks are difficult to read. Maybe that color could be changed to something that works on both skins.
1539198467734.png

Marc

Leader
It's a "test" skin. I'm learning about how Xenforo templates and CSS work. I do appreciate the feedback!

Candi1024

Quite Involved in Discussions
I like the skin!

On another note, since I have your attention :)

I feel like I really must be missing something, but I can't seem to find any kind of icon that takes me to the first unread post. Can you help show me what I am missing?? (I have this issue with both skins)

Marc

Leader
the first post of a thread that I had not read

Unless you use an ad blocker and/or cookie blocker, when ever you click on the Title of a thread you have never read, it should take you to the first post in the thread. I'll do a bit of checking, but that's how it is supposed to work. For example, I clicked on the Title of a thread I had not read yet. It took me to the first post in the thread.

It also showed that I hadn't seen the posts and it gave me an option to "Jump to New"est post.

I'll be looking around and if I see that this isn't the "standard" behavior I'll come back and further clarify.

Let me know if this is what your are asking.

Last edited:
Top Bottom