SPC (Statistical Process Control) Overview

S

snowman6705

Actually no, because I got the evaluation date too late and I had no time to purchase the AIAG docs, therefore I seek answers to those questions.

Jim Wynne

Leader
Admin
Actually no, because I got the evaluation date too late and I had no time to purchase the AIAG docs, therefore I seek answers to those questions.

Let's be realistic. You uploaded a zip file that contains nine folders, and a total of about 30 files. There are dozens of questions involved. You can't expect anyone here to take the time to go through all of that and do your work for you. You've come to a place where there's lots of information on all of the topics involved, and there are a lot of people who are willing to help you learn, but no one here is going to turn you into an expert overnight. Search the Cove and ask specific questions and you'll get plenty of help.

S

snowman6705

I can not answer the questions in the application excercises.
In the zip file there is SPC with some charts and questions , which are at the end of the doc file
I would appreciate if anybody could help me only with these questions.:thanx:

CarolX

Trusted Information Resource
I can not answer the questions in the application excercises.
In the zip file there is SPC with some charts and questions , which are at the end of the doc file
I would appreciate if anybody could help me only with these questions.:thanx:

snowman6705 - why don't you post the exact question you are having trouble with along with any related data and perhaps we can help. A lot of people here are willing to help - but we can't do the work for you.

S

snowman6705

OK then,
here are the questions and the charts.

Attachments

• Statistical Techniques - Ex 2 - Control Chart.pdf
    37.7 KB · Views: 615
  • Statistical Techniques - Ex 3 - Attribute Control Chart.pdf
    44.6 KB · Views: 514
  • Statistical Techniques - Ex 4 - SPC Chart 3.pdf
    40.1 KB · Views: 765
  • Statistical Techniques - Ex 5 - Atrrribute Control Chart.pdf
    14.8 KB · Views: 528
  • Statistical Techniques PreStudy Question Materials 3 May 2009 - LD.doc
    29.5 KB · Views: 534

CarolX

OK then,
here are the questions and the charts.

snowman6705 - I do not mean to be harsh - but we can not answer all the questions for you -

I downloaded your zip file and opened the word document under the SPC section. The first line states

"The following pages give examples of the level of knowledge required. If you cannot answer all of these sample questions below, it is recommended you do further pre-study prior to the training course."

Your above posts contain all the questions listed in the word document.

We would be remiss in giving you the answers. You will learn nothing. And you won't find many folks here that would do this.

If you are struggling with a specific question, please ask - we can help - but we won't "give" you the answers.

P

prakash_varpe

;)
This presentation gives a little more detail on the nuts and bolts of SPC. This was made for my monthly performance indicators session here at Hanford. I alternate months with a classroom topic one month, and a hands-on computer topic the next.

This presentation is provided for peer review and comment.

hi thanking you,

i have lot data with me & i want to make control chart for that but i dont have software like minitab for this can you help me

bobdoering

Stop X-bar/R Madness!!
i have lot data with me & i want to make control chart for that but i dont have software like minitab for this can you help me
It is hard to answer a question like this correctly so generically. It would be good to know what characteristics and processes are you studying. Also, it would be good to know if you did a capability study, and if so, how did you collect the data.

Top Bottom