Start and main steps of API Q1 Certification Process

Gunel

Aylin
Hi Everyone.

I am working for the cementing manufacturing company. Now we are planning to get API Q 1 certification. Before I have experience in this but need to refresh. Can anybody help in this issue to me? Which point I have to start and main steps of certification. Thanks in Advance

John Broomfield

Leader
Super Moderator
Gunel,

The certification process is straightforward:

1. Understand how your organization works as a system to fulfill its mission.
2. Engage everyone in the development of your organization’s business management system.
3. Audit the system and its management system for conformity to the certification criteria (API-Q1).
4. Engage everyone in taking any necessary corrective action for ongoing conformity.
5. Assist top management in their review of the performance of their management system.
6. Engage everyone in taking any required improvement actions for the system to be effective.
7. Select an accredited certification body that is respected by your customers.
8. Arrange for the certification audits so the CB can gather and evaluate evidence of your management system’s conformity and effectiveness.
9. Repeat task 4 as often as is necessary.
10. Receive your certificate and update your website.
11. Repeat tasks 1 thru 6 and share the benefits forever.

Search this site for more insight into task 1, 2 or any other task.

We’re looking forward to more questions here.

Best wishes,

John

Gunel

Aylin
Gunel,

The certification process is straightforward:

1. Understand how your organization works as a system to fulfill it mission.
2. Engage everyone in the development of your organization’s business management system.
3. Audit the system and it’s management system for conformity to the certification criteria (API-Q1).
4. Engage everyone in taking any necessary corrective action for ongoing conformity.
5. Assist top management in their review of the performance of their management system.
6. Engage everyone in taking any required improvement actions for the system to be effective.
7. Select an accredited certification body that is respected by your customers.
8. Arrange for the certification audits so the CB can gather and evaluate evidence of your management system’s conformity and effectiveness.
9. Repeat task 4 as often as is necessary.
10. Receive your certificate and update your website.
11. Repeat tasks 1 thru 6 and share the benefits forever.

Search this site for more insight into task 1, 2 or any other task.

We’re looking forward to more questions here.

Best wishes,

John

Thanks for explanation.

jmech

Trusted Information Resource
Hi Everyone.

I am working for the cementing manufacturing company. Now we are planning to get API Q 1 certification. Before I have experience in this but need to refresh. Can anybody help in this issue to me? Which point I have to start and main steps of certification. Thanks in Advance
In addition to John's advice, if you specifically want API Q1 registration from APIQR, you should check out their website:
API MONOGRAM & APIQR: APPLY, RENEW, MODIFY

HeatTreatLady

Registered
Hi Everyone.

Gunel, could you please private Msg me please.

Top Bottom