The FMEA Info (Information) Centre and Download Page

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 08:53:07 -0500
Subject: FMEA Design & Process Optimization

Hello,

We've recently started a WWW FMEA Info Centre (non-commercial). FMEA - Failure Mode and Effect Analysis is quality technique that helps to identify weak points in products and processes, in order to anticipate possible problems. (FMEA originated in the '50 from aerospace developments and is now widely used in industry). The FMEA Info Centre has collected a large amount of info about this technique. This info is availabe for free.

***DEAD LINK REMOVED***

Please forward this mail to other interested persons (quality, engineering, production, management, training) in your company. Thanks,

Eric Franck
FMEA Info Centre

L

Laura M

FYI...checked out the website. There is a download of a Ford FMEA manual - doesn't work directly off the website tho..I had to email for info then they sent me the below link. Not sure how different from the B3 reference document yet, except it has a Concept FMEA section. The download was also missing Section 3. I've emailed them and they have responded that they are checking into it. Can keep everyone posted if I hear anything.

The requested FMEA docs can be downloaded from:
***DEAD LINK REMOVED***

Marc

Leader
FMEA Info Centre

Newsgroups: misc.industry.quality
Subject: NEW free Downloads available at FMEA Info Centre
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2000 08:44:27 GMT
Organization: FMEA Info Centre

NEW free Downloads available at FMEA Info Centre

The download page of the FMEA Info Centre has been updated.

***DEAD LINK REMOVED***

Eric Franck

=====================================================
The FMEA Info Centre is a FREE internet directory dedicated to
FMEA - Failure Mode and Effects Analysis

Howard Atkins

Forum Administrator
Leader
Admin
My Groups | fmeainfoupdate Main Page

Due to a server problem the FMEA Info Centre download area can not be
reached from the main site. The direct link is
***DEAD LINK REMOVED***

Sorry for this inconvenience,

FMEA Info Centre

Marc

Leader
Yeah - There's the main site and the download site - Different links and different domains.

The site is still online, but i didn't see too much maintenance since 2003.

Q

Q_WAVE

Hey, I am new to the cove :bigwave: This is a great web site and the sharing of information is outstanding :agree1: Is there a PPAP link simialr to the FMEA link. :thanx:

Jim Wynne

Leader
Admin
Q_WAVE said:
Hey, I am new to the cove :bigwave: This is a great web site and the sharing of information is outstanding :agree1: Is there a PPAP link simialr to the FMEA link. :thanx:

Welcome to the Cove:bigwave:

Do a search of the site for "PPAP." You'll find a wealth of information, and if you don't find what you're looking for, post a question in the forums.

Top Bottom