Use of Chlorine Dioxide for Water Treatment

T

tony860213

Water treatment is becoming more and more important in the word.
Chlorine dioxide is less corrosive than chlorine and superior for the control of legionella bacteria.

Chlorine dioxide is more effective than chlorine against viruses, bacteria and protozoa including the cysts of Giardia and the oocysts of Cryptosporidium (parasites).

Ajit Basrur

Leader
Admin
Water treatment is becoming more and more important in the word.
Chlorine dioxide is less corrosive than chlorine and superior for the control of legionella bacteria.

Chlorine dioxide is more effective than chlorine against viruses, bacteria and protozoa including the cysts of Giardia and the oocysts of Cryptosporidium (parasites).

Welcome to the Cove :bigwave:

I presume your post was for information purpose only, right ? You can have a look at this website for more info - http://www.epa.gov/ogwdw000/mdbp/pdf/alter/chapt_4.pdf

T

tony860213

Indeed,I specialize in the application of chlorine dioxide. we have chlorine dioxide disinfectant and chlorine dioxide generator.So I just want to communicate with the person who is interested in this.

Stijloor

Leader
Super Moderator
Indeed,I specialize in the application of chlorine dioxide. we have chlorine dioxide disinfectant and chlorine dioxide generator.So I just want to communicate with the person who is interested in this.

You can communicate right here so that our other Cove Members can benefit from your expertise. No "selling", just sharing and learning...that's what we're all about! :agree1:

Stijloor.

T

tony860213

Thank you,Stijloor.I hope someone can communicate with me.I promise "no selling"

Top Bottom