Vehicle Manufacturer Requirements - ISO-Guide and SA8000

S

Sima

Hi

Do you know if the most famouse Vehichle Manufacturer like FORD, GM, BMW ....be certifide according to ISO10006- ISO10002- ISO10014, ISO10007 etc and Also SA8000, ISO17025, ISO28000....and have the certification or not?

we want to implements the requirements of some of these giuds and standard to get the third party certification , as my organization is one of the big vehichle manufacturere in MIDLE-east , every one ask me is it suitable for us , is the big company apply for these certification > and lots of questions , please help me

Jim Wynne

Leader
Admin
Hi

Do you know if the most famouse Vehichle Manufacturer like FORD, GM, BMW ....be certifide according to ISO10006- ISO10002- ISO10014, ISO10007 etc and Also SA8000, ISO17025, ISO28000....and have the certification or not?

we want to implements the requirements of some of these giuds and standard to get the third party certification , as my organization is one of the big vehichle manufacturere in MIDLE-east , every one ask me is it suitable for us , is the big company apply for these certification > and lots of questions , please help me

Whether or not your company seeks certification to any standard shouldn't be a function of what someone else is doing. Look at the standards and the market and see what's there that will be beneficial to your business.

howste

Thaumaturge
Trusted Information Resource
Do you know if the most famouse Vehichle Manufacturer like FORD, GM, BMW ....be certifide according to ISO10006- ISO10002- ISO10014, ISO10007 etc
They are not certified to these because none of these standards are intended for certification. They are all guidance documents that might be used to help to establish effective practices.

and Also SA8000, ISO17025, ISO28000....and have the certification or not?
There may be some sites of the large automakers that are certified to one or more of these standards, but none of them (that I know of) are certified at every location. It's most likely some of their labs are accredited to ISO 17025.

I agree with what Jim said. Use the standards if you believe there will be a benefit, but don't do it just because other companies are.

Top Bottom