What Software is available for Receiving Inspection / Supplier Evaluation

M

MikeP

I am looking for some software to for receiving inspection for various component parts as well as a supplier evlauation tool or database.
Ideally I would like to maintain inspection plans, calculate some basic statistics and maintin supplier contact information, and measure supplier performace.

Helmut Jilling

Auditor / Consultant
MikeP said:
I am looking for some software to for receiving inspection for various component parts as well as a supplier evlauation tool or database.
Ideally I would like to maintain inspection plans, calculate some basic statistics and maintin supplier contact information, and measure supplier performace.

Wouldn't a few simple files in MS Word and Excel do that for you?

Last edited:
M

M Caruso

Q Pulse, www.gaelquality.com, has a supplier module that you can track all POs from suppliers acceptable and rejects, make a master parts list and assign parts to specific suppliers, it keeps a list of approved suppliers with all their details and lets you grade them. This was with Q-Pulse 4.2, now that gael has come out with Q-Pulse 5, I am not sure how much more there is within the supplier module. I am still waiting for my company to receive the upgrade. The price is pretty reasonable, it cost us about $4K for a 5 user package of version 4.2. A single user package is about $2K. The package includes document control, CA/PA, audits, etc, so you get a pretty good package for the price.

Good Luck

56flh

I've also been looking for a software package that will get my receiving inspection of off hard copies. I started developing a spreadsheet based system, but if there is an existing PC based program...lead me to it. I have been told that in Europe there is a lot of developement on Lotus Notes based systems, but have not been able to Google anything that appears workable yet.

Top Bottom