Where to buy ISO 10001, 10002, 10003 & 10004 (latest)

I

iChiE

Hello Good People!

I will highly appreciate if anyone can tell me where to buy the following:

10003; &

Thank you very much.

-iChiE :)

AMIT BALLAL

Super Moderator
Re: Need of ISO 10001, 10002, 10003 & 10004 (latest)

Sorry to say this, but these are copyrighted documents. And cannot be shared with anyone, since sharing is illegal. So I don't think anyone can share these standards with you on this forum. :caution:

You can either visit www.iso.org or contact local standards body and purchase the standard instead. Purchasing the standards from local standards body would be cost effective and is a better option.

howste

Thaumaturge
Trusted Information Resource
As Amit says, you can buy them at the ISO website or any national standards body. Each country may have their own title page and information up front, but the content is identical. Right now it looks like the cheapest place to buy them from is Malaysia:

https://www.msonline.gov.my/catalog.php

Each standard is 40 Malaysian Ringgit (under 9 USD or 450 Philippine Pesos).

Sidney Vianna

Post Responsibly
Leader
Admin
Hello Good People!
Here at The Cove, we have Good, Better and Best...:tg:

In addition to the responses you already received, please note that the four documents you seek are under revision by the ISO TC 176 SC3. I am not sure when the revised documents are supposed to be published, but wanted to make you aware of the fact.

A few years ago I was involved in the development of a Customer Satisfaction Monitoring quantified assessment protocol, based on the 4 documents subject of this thread. I found ISO 10002 and 10004 to be excellent documents, while 10001 and 10003 not so much.

Good luck.

Top Bottom