Where to find CFR 820/GMP Training DVDs

Q

QA Memphis

Does anyone know where to find a training DVD ,to show the people working in the manufacturing areas, that covers basic CFR 820 /GMP topics?

Everything I have Googled brings me to the pharma industry and I really need this for medical device.

GStough

Leader
Super Moderator
Re: CFR 820/GMP Training DVDs

Does anyone know where to find a training DVD ,to show the people working in the manufacturing areas, that covers basic CFR 820 /GMP topics?

Everything I have Googled brings me to the pharma industry and I really need this for medical device.

Have you looked on the GMP Institute web site? There may be some good materials there...

http://www.gmp1st.com/

Hope this helps....

Q

QA Memphis

Thank you ......That is one of the links I had found but the training is geared for pharma.

Q

QA Memphis

Very nice.....The content is top notch but the extensive use of clip-art makes the product look cheap.....and it is definitely not cheap.

R

RickRay

Glad to help...well there are definitely more expensive ones out there though. Good luck to you...

Q

QA Memphis

Fantastic. I called Peter today and he was very helpful. He has a BUNCH of short Training DVDs that he will send you and if you like them, keep them and he will invoice you. I will update you all after I view them.

Top Bottom