World Class Manufacturing - Model for Manufacturing Excellence

towxg

Involved In Discussions
Manoj Mathur said:
I am happy to see the note of TOWXG. Indeed it is a great topic at least for me who eat, drink, sleep and dream WCM and only WCM.

In our organisations (A.V. Birla Group Organisations) we always highlight this logo

"WCM - A Way of Life"

I am ready to share Successsful Stories of WCM in our units.

Regards,

Manoj Mathur

I appreciate your prompt reply!!! Considering the copyright, I can not share the WCM modle info I have in this cove, if possible, I can share some with you by email.

K

Kartikeyanp

Dear Manoj,

I'm Kartikeyan Working with Mahindra Hinoday Industries in Pune.
I'm working on TPM Implementation and Lean Manufacturing for the last 5 years. Can you pl. give me some more details about this excellance model of Aditya Birla Group.

Can you pl. send me some presentation on this

Thanks.

B

bhartigambhir

Dear Manoj Sir,

I had joined this form 2 months back only and today i had went through about your discussion form of World Class Manufacturing Excellence. I am working in a good group and we are just started the Excellence Model of EFQM (European Fundamentals of Quality Management ). EFQM model is also good for Manufacturing Excellence.

Regards
Bharti

Manoj Mathur

Quite Involved in Discussions
Right Now I am writing this mail not from my PC hence offhand I do not have accesse the files for WCM as attachements. However I shall be doing so in next couple of days.

Regards,

Manoj Mathur

Crusader

Trusted Information Resource
EDIT:
Guess this is an OLD method or tool. Whatever. Turns out that I don not need assistance after all with this.

Last edited:
N

Neil

Thanks ever so much Manoj and Marc for those excellent WCM attachments. My unemployment nightmare has just ended with a life-long dream opportunity. During the job interview the senior managers told me that they were initiating a WCM project. I am familiar with most of these tools but how this package has been put together is extremely helpful for me in my work preparation mode. I'm even more confident now that I can quickly impact this company and establish myself there.

There is so much amazing support throughout the entire Elsmar Cove Web site. To me this site and Wikipedia are the two best resources on the entire internet.:thanx:

Manoj Mathur

Quite Involved in Discussions
All the Best for new assignment.
In specific industry related WCM if you want and in case I have it.
I will be pleased to share with you.

M

mortosb

Hello I read all thread, and I think tha this is a good guide to redirect some of our companies to a real goal...

However wat`s goin on if we propose some plan like this and the manager team shows a extreme resistence to the change?
How to manage this attitude, and demostrate that the benefits are great, this si frustrating...

Great job..

mortosb

Top Bottom