WOW ....Got past through the ASQ CSSBB exam...

v9991

Trusted Information Resource
one might say, i am just one another addition to CSSBBs there, but this means a milestone to me personally. not just professionally.

And biggest source and inspiration has been elsmar.., which provided opportunity to interact with experts. :bighug:

Thank you Marc, this platform has played role in its own way to get to what I am today. :agree:

And:thanks: :thanx: to all the experts who patiently deciphered my queries, asking for multiple clarifications....helped me not only with answers but also with clarity on my questions.:eek:

Real difference is application at various levels of work & knowledge, i think ever since i set my eyes on the SSBB, i am not only focussing on making the difference.....but enabling the team to make the difference wrt 'value' delivered for each activity.

At a professional level, i trust this will add credibility and visibility to the skills and my projects!!!.

at personnel level, I wrote an exam after 10 years!!!.... with a short preparation of hardly 4-5 days!!! Yes, being in pharma, and in QA helped a lot. (especially, not just implementation but design/development areas wrt products, partners, processes)

thank you all once again...

Last edited:
Elsmar Forum Sponsor
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K Calibration & Testing Lab here in the States - RA Audit - Wow! General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 8
A Sham Wow! and other TV Advertisement Gadgets Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 36
Marc Apple's iPhone - The rumour was true! And WoW! After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 22
T Wow - Water Spout Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 4
Wes Bucey Google maps and Google Earth satellite photos - WoW! After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 28
D Having got ISO 13485:2016 are you dropping ISO 9001? ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 8
Marco Bernardi Johnson transformation: The PPU has been got even if USL not? Capability, Accuracy and Stability - Processes, Machines, etc. 3
M A question on Measurement System Analysis - Stability to measure got Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 2
Claes Gefvenberg I got a not so lame phishing mail... Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 9
Mikael Even the ASQ got it wrong, the Kano model Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 3
Randy I've got new family Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 4
R How to assess capability for parameters which has got either Min values or Max values Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 2
H 'You've got to find what you love,' Jobs says Career and Occupation Discussions 2
R SOPs in Manufacturing - Has anyone got a management process that works? Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 4
Q Where were you on 9/11/2001 when the world trade center got hit? Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 28
smryan Share the Joy! Our little company just got a huge grant! Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 9
S Improve the Cycle Time of Corrective Actions ? What have I got myself into Nonconformance and Corrective Action 7
Jim Wynne Another way to tell that you've got too much money Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 16
Randy I got a new ride too! 1990 'Vette Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 50
RoxaneB Wee! I got a Wii! Imported Legacy Blogs 10
ScottK I just got my first Mac... any advice or recommended software? After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 5
ScottK I got an iPhone this weekend After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 4
S Have I got the right idea for my ISO 9000 compliance project... ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 27
ScottK I updated my information on Monster and got... Career and Occupation Discussions 31
C Leonardo got nailed! A guiness world record Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 0
T Got my phone interview Career and Occupation Discussions 28
Wes Bucey Need a quick million? Got an unused website? After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 5
F Has anyone got any examples of staff training records, training plans, etc.? Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 4
I Tattoos - So I broke down this weekend and got my first tattoo Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 102
W Got Any Insightful Interview Questions? Personality and aptitude Career and Occupation Discussions 33
J Boeing CFO got caught - Why wasn't a nonconformance found here? Nonconformance and Corrective Action 2
P 18 Ga Wire Help - Wire got wet - Is it any good? Various Other Specifications, Standards, and related Requirements 5
D ISO 9001 - Gigantic waste or Beneficial? Why does ISO 9001 exist? Got data/facts? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 235
Q Did anyone got training on Visteon Product Development System (VPDS)? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 1
R Wavetek 9100 - Calibrate it yourself or has it got to go to the factory? General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 1
R After the registration audit - Hey we got our certificate, that's all that matters Other ISO and International Standards and European Regulations 5
R Info on when Columbian Chemicals got QS9000 QS-9000 - American Automotive Manufacturers Standard 3
bryan willemot Documenting past problem history for fasteners for AS9100 Rev D AS9100, IAQG 9100, Nadcap and related Aerospace Standards and Requirements 2
G Informational Is Past due calibration a non-conformance if tagged "Do Not Use"? General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 9
M Capturing Issues of Devices Past Lifetime Nonconformance and Corrective Action 3
J AS9100D Clause Brain Fade - Tool was past due for Calibration AS9100, IAQG 9100, Nadcap and related Aerospace Standards and Requirements 11
L ISO13485 past practice labeling vs customer requirement Other ISO and International Standards and European Regulations 2
X When a Gage is past the Calibration Due Date General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 6
I CB Scheduling ISO9001 Surveillance Audit 15 Months past Re-Cert Audit ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 8
D State Past Due on its own Meter Inspection ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 6
J Baseball Predictions - Just past the all Star Break... Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 4
A 510(k) Review time past 150 days?! 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 2
K How do you audit past verbal approvals against ISO 9001 Clause 4.2.3a? Internal Auditing 69
A Quality Audit Advice - Past Due Device Calibrations due to Cal Supplier Issues Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 14
Chennaiite Contents of a 'Past trouble' data base Records and Data - Quality, Legal and Other Evidence 5