Please Critique my Root Cause Corrective Action Form training

E

Eloy Gomez

With the help of many of you and your ideas I was able to create a power point presentation on how to fill out and complete our Root Cause Corrective Action Form. I would like you to critique it and tell me if its user friendly.

Remember: it is not a problem solving presentation just information on how to complete our RCCA form. I know that it has too much information crunch up and is not kept simple. Too many animations also and the fonts. What I need to know is if it makes sense and is easier to understand.

If you guys could view it and give me your opinions I would appreciate it.

PDF file is the same as the PPT file. The password for ppt is: mty
all lower case, unable to remove pass since I am mobile.

Thanks,:thanx:

Eloy

View attachment CAUSE & CORRECTIVE ACTION TRAININGa.pdf

Last edited by a moderator:

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
Re: RCCA How to Critique

He gave the password, but it didn't work for me. The .pdf file opens. I'll remove the password protected .ppt file.

C

curryassassin

Dear Eloy,
The presentation looks good, but does contain a lot of detail as you stated. You could trim it to just include the main features or points and then verbalise the detail during the training. Do you have to follow this process for every issue? What if the cause is known or is obvious? Also, remember to balance your investigative efforts and preventive measures based on the severity, frequency, cost, quality etc. In the example, this could be the only procedure that was not reviewed properly and there have been no other issues reported previously, so changing the reveiw process may not be required.
This is good stuff though.

E

Eloy Gomez

Thanks Marc and Curryassassin for your help and efforts. You did brought up a good point about our review process, this is a current big problem so we are re-structuring our review process in its entirity. I am working on trimming some of the fluff out and talk the presentation vs. reading it to the attendees.

Top Bottom