Help doing 6sigma Green Belt

V

venkatesan

hi Mr.Siva i am INDIA TAMIL NADU.Can you help me to do green belt 6sigma? please contact to this mail venkatesanc123 - at - gmail.com.

Last edited by a moderator:

howste

Thaumaturge
Trusted Information Resource
Re: Six sigma

hi Mr.Siva i am INDIA TAMIL NADU.Can you help me to do green belt 6sigma?
You may not have noticed, but Siva posted this in 2002 and his profile shows he hasn't visited the forums since February 2009.

Instead of asking for help only from Siva, feel free to ask any questions you have here in the forums for all of the forum members to help. :bigwave:

V

venkatesan

Thanks for your voluntary helping tendency.
I am going to join in the online course for ssgb program. That value is 12000 rupees. The online provider told me that as i dont have any project after finishing my course or doing course. Is it right? and is it good? ccan explain me please. Right now i am working in an automobile ancillary company as a QA (B.E MECH).

howste

Thaumaturge

The best way to learn is to apply the principles and techniques. If you don't have a project to work on, you'll probably get a lot less out of the training.

By the way, I've moved your posts to a separate thread and changed the title so that it will get more attention.

bobdoering

Stop X-bar/R Madness!!
Since the requirements for these belts are not universally controlled, you may very well not be required to do a project. But I doubt you would find anyone that would accept a black belt without a project.

D

Duke Okes

Without a project you will have learned much less, and be unable to demonstrate that you learned how to apply SS.

A

amanbhai

Since you are BE MECH and are working for Auto sector, I beleive that you can easily find a project.

Top Bottom