Where I can find English Translations of Chinese Specifications

A

Andy-O

Does anyone know where I can find English translations of Chinese Specs?

I've got a supplier claiming to use QC/T 29064-1992, QC/T 277-1999, and QC/T 424-1999; I need to know what they say.

Thanks in advance.:)

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
Do you know if they are Chinese National specifications, specifications from a specific company, or where the specifications are from?

A

Andy-O

I’m not positive, but I think they are China national standards.

R

roland_lu

They are not national stanadards. QC is the initial of Automobile in Chinese, referring to automotive standards.

Sorry, I do not have the experiences with them.

A

Andy-O

I don't have the documents in any form. I have a potential supplier who says he meets them. I need to know if meeting them means anything.

R

roland_lu

I don't have the documents in any form. I have a potential supplier who says he meets them. I need to know if meeting them means anything.

I do not know if I can help. I did search in Chinese websites, got these things, need to pay to get the spec.

QC/T 29064-1992 Technical Specifications of Automotive Starter
QC/T 277-1999: Testing Methods for Starter
QC/T 424-1999: Electrical Testing Methods for automotive A. C. generator

R

roland_lu

Since it is a potential supplier, why do not you provide your specifications to them to see if they can meet them?

A

Andy-O

Since it is a potential supplier, why do not you provide your specifications to them to see if they can meet them?

They say they can meet these specs. I have samples, and will check. If they can't meet the specs they have, I don't want to send them my specs.

Top Bottom