Stellantis supplier quality manual

Teamk1

Starting to get Involved
Does anyone know if Stellantis has a separate supplier quality manual in addition to their customer specific requirements for IATF manual?

If yes, is it allowed to share it?

Or if it can't be shared, can you tell me where/how on esupplierconnect I can obtain it myself?

I have been told by a colleague that a separate SQM does exist but I have hunted high and low in the portal and can't find it. I've searched this forum and the internet but no luck. I only have and only have evidence of the CSR manual.

Thank you!

John C. Abnet

Teacher, sensei, kennari
Leader
Super Moderator
Good day @Teamk1 ;
Is your organization a first tier supplier to Stellantis ?
(i.e. what is your organization's relationship to Stellantis?)

Be well.

John C. Abnet

Teacher, sensei, kennari
Leader
Super Moderator
Yes, Tier 1. Direct supplier.

Then, as @optomist1 eluded to, your commercial and/or quality contacts at Stellantis should provide all the necessary links, training, etc...for you and your organization.
There are likely NUMEROUS "documents" such as you describe (supplier handbook, packaging and shipping guidelines, etc...etc..etc...etc...

a) If your ORGANIZATION is new to Stellantis, I would recommend your commercial team notifies their Stellantis contacts of your organization need for help with this..

b) if YOU are new to your organization, and your organization is NOT new to Stellantis, then surely your organization already has access to all this information. Hopefully senior members of your organization can educate you and assist you with this.

Hope this helps.
Be well.

optomist1

A Sea of Statistics
Super Moderator
Hi TeamK1, adding to John's post, FCA/Stellantis has a pretty solid eSupplier connect portal, with much training, documents and other resources at the ready. Getting proficient with the eSupplier connect portal is real important, should make your tasks easier as well.

Hope this helps

Top Bottom