Understanding ISO/TS 16949 Clauses

J

jaymeesolomon

We already have trainings about TS but my problem is how to identify actual findings versus the requirement. Is there a sample of each clauses of the standards that i could use for easy assessing the findings.

Howard Atkins

Forum Administrator
Leader
Admin
Welcome

Have you got a copy of the standard?
With out a copy you are lost, this is a copyrighted standard and we are not allowed to post copies here.

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
...my problem is how to identify actual findings versus the requirement. Is there a sample of each clauses of the standards that i could use for easy assessing the findings.

You might want to take a look at some audit check lists. Usually they either quote or paraphrase the standard, but someone has to know how to interpret each clause no matter which way you go.

harry

Trusted Information Resource
We already have trainings about TS but my problem is how to identify actual findings versus the requirement. Is there a sample of each clauses of the standards that i could use for easy assessing the findings.

Also, TS audit is carried out on the process approach and not clause based. The clause based checklist should be used as a gap analysis tool only.

Your processes and procedures (requirements) are unique to yourself and therefore it's difficult for any one to help you to identify any findings. You may be able to see some sample from postings under 'turtle diagrams'.

By the way, have you undergone or completed Internal audit training per TS requirements?

AndyN

Moved On

If you have have training, didn't the training provider give you a copy of the standard or a student manual that paraphrases the TS requirements??

If not, I'd suggest that the training might not be much use to you. Without some kind of (in-depth) review of the requirements of the standrd, it's not much use as 'training', quite frankly.

Andy

Top Bottom