Corrective Actions Database in Access

manishbegins

Registered
@Patricia Ravanello can you please provide the English version of the Database. I saw your demonstration pdfs and I liked the way it generates the report. I know it has been years since you posted it. I am hoping if you still have it :cfingers

Patricia Ravanello

Quite Involved in Discussions
H Manishbeginsi,
Thanks for your inquiry. I didn't produce the Italian "Audit Database". it was posted by "ettore" It does not produce the reports which I posted in pdf format.

Those pdf attachments posted here on Elsmar were samples from a similar "Action Item Database" (so called for companies that have an irrational aversion to the terms "corrective" and "preventive"). I created it for managing corrective and preventive actions and continual improvements as well as audit non-conformances The pdfs posted were a sampling of the reports generated by the database and which facilitated Management Review and tracking things like the "Cost of Quality" and various audit activities.

Best regards,
Patricia Ravanello

kalehner

Involved - Posts
@Patricia Ravanello can you please provide the English version of the Database. I saw your demonstration pdfs and I liked the way it generates the report. I know it has been years since you posted it. I am hoping if you still have it :cfingers

Take a look at CorrectTrack. It may help and you can try it for free. Let me know your thoughts. Thanks

EDIT NOTE: Mr. Lehner is the Correct Track developer.

Last edited by a moderator:

ice20

Registered
Here is one.
It can be used for corrective or preventive actions.

hello-im trying to change some with what we currently need to have it, but find it difficult to modify-can you please help like send tutorial how it was done and linked with each others? thanks

Top Bottom