Free Forms, Procedures and Example Documents on the internet

Jim Wynne

Leader
Admin
Marc said:
BEWARE - tqmonline appears to be a free site but REQUIRES full information including your MAILING ADDRESS.

I checked out a few presentations (web presentations, no downloadable ppt files) and they did not like Firefox.

Two things: There's nothing that says you have to enter your real name and address, and you can use a throw-away e-mail address for registration. Also, under "Gurus Speak" there's a short bio of Deming that says,
He continued to write and to deliver his four-day seminar (with the famous 'red bead' experiment) until his death in 1990.

Deming died in 1993. Although it might seem like an inconsequential error, that sort of sloppy research (or typing, or proofreading) calls everything on the site into question, imo. Note also that Philip Crosby's name is spelled "Crossby."

A

Agatha

Marc said:
I was looking through some old posts, and I came across this link: *** DEAD LINK REMOVED ***

It reminded me how many places on the internet there are with free examples pf p[rocedures and other documents and forms.

If you have a favourite link, or if you come across one, please Reply in the thread and let us know the link.

It sometimes amazes me how may people pay for 'stock' forms and documents, not to mention how much they pay. Let's help each other out - Got a link? Let's have it!

Thank you very much!! The link is very useful!!!

P

paulc56

Newly registered

Have only just registered and am completely awestruck by the information and downloads available I have already found. I have been looking for a site like this for a long time, hopefully I will be able to have some input and start giving instead of taking information. Many many thanks

B

Bill Ryan - 2007

paulc56 said:
Have only just registered and am completely awestruck by the information and downloads available I have already found. I have been looking for a site like this for a long time, hopefully I will be able to have some input and start giving instead of taking information. Many many thanks
Welcome to the Cove :bigwave:

There certainly is a LOT of great information and help here. Don't worry about the "giving" - it seems as people become more comfortable with asking a few questions and not getting their heads handed to them, they begin to feel more at ease with sharing their experiences and thoughts. It will come.

S

shushd

hi, I'm new here, and from some reason the link is unavailable, is there a new link I can use? I would appriciate your help.
Sharon

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
I removed a couple of dead links. Over time, many things change. After over 10 years online I've seen a lot of sites come and go. Unfortunately when they're gone they're gone...

If anyone has any new links to add, by all means do.

Top Bottom