How do I show the benefits of a QMS to the Design Team?

M

MIREGMGR

Our approach is the following message to everyone from our senior management:

We make medical devices. These are the rules, and our procedures for implementing them. Everything we do will conform to them. Any question or judgment call about compliance or interpretation must be discussed with management in advance.

JoCam

Trusted Information Resource
We make medical devices. These are the rules, and our procedures for implementing them. Everything we do will conform to them. Any question or judgment call about compliance or interpretation must be discussed with management in advance.

Yes, this would go a long way to telling Employees to get on with it, but still wouldn't highlight the benefits of their time and effort spent following aforementioned rules and procedures. I am trying to encourage as well as enforce.

D

DrM2u

Yes, this would go a long way to telling Employees to get on with it, but still wouldn't highlight the benefits of their time and effort spent following aforementioned rules and procedures. I am trying to encourage as well as enforce.
:agree1: Sounds like a wiser approach. Maybe it's just me, but I usually question why I am supposed to do something before I do it (even if I have no choice but to do it :mg:). :lol:

S

SuperGirl

I usually question why I am supposed to d something before I do it (even if I have no choice but to do it)

Most people Queston why they have to do something. Try telling them, that by following the QSM, they will make better decives, and if somehthing should go wrong, it would take less time to figure what happened, because all the documentation would be in order. Also, if they still don't get it, regulations are the law. :mg: This gets some people, but be careful saying it, some people get extremly scared by this.

Top Bottom