PhD in Quality Engineering - What schools are there with a PhD program

S

shishirkashyap

Hello ,I am presently a student doing post graduation in India in statistical Quality control and quality management. I am interested to know which are the best places in the world to do a phd in quality engineering....specifically SQC.
Please help.:thanx:

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
Did you try this? <snip>
I think the OP is asking for opinions from people here, so if anyone has any opinions or knowledge of any specific school or schools, I'm sure they will be appreciated.

S

shishirkashyap

I tried Google ... but I cant get to know what the best schools...all I can know is where I can do the PhD .
So People's opinion is what I am looking for.
anyway Thanks.

P

Purple_String

I don't think there's such major called quality engineering or SPC in US universities. However, IMO, if you are more specified in statistical analysis part, you could try statistics departments; if you are more of process control and/or management, you could try industrial engineering departments. I can't recommend universities for you I'm afraid. But you can Google US university ranks within a specific subject. Go through their website and locate appropriate departments. There should be links like "People" or "Staff" which present a list of professors. You could check out what they are studying on. You could even go further and email those professors who impress you for questions, etc. Go for those professors whose work match and interest you the most. Good luck!

S

shishirkashyap

Thanks for the information....will look into it the way you have suggested....

Top Bottom