Please Review my Process Map

R

raduro

Re: Please review my process map!!!

p_tww said:
welcome Radu
It looked there still have some unclear process interaction. such as management related process. you only indicated linkage of management review & internal audit, customer satisfaction etc, but what is their sequence?

and how the business planning process linked process such as data analysis/ improvement etc?

hope help

Perhaps this map helps you to understand the linked between those processes.
I think I will put this map in our quality manual because I think it is better than the first.

I hope it is OK.

Attachments

• Harta Proceselor.ppt
    63 KB · Views: 259
R

ralphsulser

raduro said:
I think I will put this map in our quality manual because I think it is better than the first.

I hope it is OK.

raduro, thanks for posting your revision update.

Last edited by a moderator:
R

ralphsulser

raduro, I have made some modifications to your process map and will attach it for you to see if you like the changes. Hope you don't mind adapting to our process to see how it fits.

Attachments

• Process Map_raduro_finished8.10.06.ppt
    70 KB · Views: 469
R

raduro

:thanx:
ralphsulser said:
raduro, I have made some modifications to your process map and will attach it for you to see if you like the changes. Hope you don't mind adapting to our process to see how it fits.

Thank you very much for the modificatios I like very very much your changes and it is better for our process too.I am sure that this will be the final version of our map process and we will put it in our quality manual .

Thank you again

R

ralphsulser

Qualityalways said:
What do the abbreviations, MOP, SOP and COP stand for ? Would be good if you expand in the process map.

These are used to show the process approach to functions or your operations
and were basically developed for ISO9001:2000 and TS16949.
They also help to clarify process maps, flow charts, turtle diagrams, etc.

COP=Customer Oriented Process
MOP=Management Oriented process
SOP=Support Oriented Process

P

p_tww

I hope it is OK.

Hi,
I still do not think the interaction/sequence is clear for those MOPs

R

ralphsulser

Hi,
I still do not think the interaction/sequence is clear for those MOPs

Please post an example of what you think best shows how to clarify the interacton/sequence. Then we may better understand the objectives.

Ajit Basrur

Leader
Admin
Hi Ralphsulser,

Can I know why are Production Planning (7.5.1.6), Measurement Systems (7.6), Purchasing (7.4), Control of Production and services (7.5) are marked as Customer Oriented Processes then, when they can be actually a part of the "Systems Oriented Processes" ?

I may be wrong, just my thought as these are some sections which are managed by the supplier systems and not customer oriented processes ?

Top Bottom