The "Reading Room" forum is still here

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
As a quick reminder, The "Reading Room" forum is still here...

If you want to share a "white paper" or other informational write-up by all means, share it with us!

Jen Kirley

Quality and Auditing Expert
Leader
Admin
After a few months I would like to perhaps write something (no kiss and tell memoirs though) about how people are faring with the transition and certification to the revised standards.

normzone

Trusted Information Resource
:notme:

It will take me longer than a few months, but I'm working on a kiss-and-tell murder mystery. The protagonist is an under-supported QA manager by day, and a private detective in his free time.

This enables he and his wife to live clandestinely in the back of a small office space by the beach, the only manner in which a beach lifestyle can be afforded by a Quality Assurance professional.

He has difficulty following vehicles because the motorcycle he rides is so distinctive.

:lmao:

bpritts

Involved - Posts
Here's a one page summary of timing that I've been able to extract for the TS 16949-2016 transition. All TS info sourced directly from the IATF documents. Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back!

Brad

Attachments

• TS update timetable summary(2016-08-10).docx
    19.3 KB · Views: 194

Ronen E

Problem Solver
I think that the upcoming EU MDR (to be formally released in a month or two) will make a great writing stock for many sob stories. Stay tuned.

FRA 2 FDA

Involved In Discussions

It will take me longer than a few months, but I'm working on a kiss-and-tell murder mystery. The protagonist is an under-supported QA manager by day, and a private detective in his free time.

This enables he and his wife to live clandestinely in the back of a small office space by the beach, the only manner in which a beach lifestyle can be afforded by a Quality Assurance professional.

He has difficulty following vehicles because the motorcycle he rides is so distinctive.

This sounds like my dream job/life! Or at least my dream if winning the lottery isn't involved...

Jen Kirley

Quality and Auditing Expert
Leader
Admin

This sounds terrific. I hope you are still doing it.

It has been awhile, but I have started working on another Stealth Quality paper, this time about effectiveness: "Are We There Yet?"

Having very narrowly missed an opportunity as Training Designer for a registrar, I have decided to remake myself one more time and learn how to make E Learning. I will use this subject as my first module because it is so badly needed.

Miner

Forum Moderator
Leader
Admin
This sounds terrific. I hope you are still doing it.

It has been awhile, but I have started working on another Stealth Quality paper, this time about effectiveness: "Are We There Yet?"

Having very narrowly missed an opportunity as Training Designer for a registrar, I have decided to remake myself one more time and learn how to make E Learning. I will use this subject as my first module because it is so badly needed.
Jen,

I highly recommend the works of Ruth Colvin Clark. She has written several books on elearning, but if you have to select one book, get
e-Learning and the Science of Instruction: Proven Guidelines for Consumers and Designers of Multimedia Learning

Top Bottom