Interaction of Processes for both ISO 9001 & ISO 14001 Combined

A

AlanDawson

I know this is an old topic, but does anyone have an example of a process flow diagram suitable for clarifying of the Interaction of Processes for both 9001 & 14001 combined, preferably using Smart Draw?

If not Smart Draw, any format will be useful at the moment.
:thanx:

Jen Kirley

Quality and Auditing Expert
Leader
Admin
Re: Interaction of Processes

Welcome to the Cove! :bigwave:

I do not feel sure we have exactly what you're looking for. I did a search for process flow diagrams in the Post Attachments List - see the green button in the header graphic - but I wondered if its examples were what you need.

I wondered if you would instead be served with a process map. I did a search for them (found nothing that identified them as showing interactions between EMS and QMS) and came up with this rather long list of examples. I wonder if you could adapt any of the attachments to suit your needs? That is allowed.

Last edited by a moderator:
S

samsung

Can you let us know what are those environmental processes (I mean core processes other than the management system processes like Auditing, Training, CA, Mgmt. Review etc.) that you identified and now wish to integrate with your quality processes?

A

AlanDawson

:thanx:

Thanks Jennifer that is a great help. I am sure I will be able to find what I need from that rather large list.

Regards

Alan

Randy

Super Moderator
It's always amazing how everyone keeps trying to re-invent fire

The relationships between a QMS and EMS are in your hands if you have a copy of ISO 9001 and/or ISO 14001, just look in the back of both of them - Annex "A" in 9001 and Annex "B" in 14001 (don't worry about the reference to 9001:2000 here in "B" because nothing changed)

Top Bottom