QMS (Quality Management System) Process Map... Comments appreciated

R

rshaffi

Guys,

This is my first post after lurking for quite sometime. Excellent forum and invaluable contributions from all :applause:

Now to my post. I have been tasked with getting my company's QMS running and eventualy get our company certified as per ISO 9001. So far I am feeling pretty confident about our QMS documents (credit goes to the Cove). However somehow I'm uneasy about our process map and would apreciate some comments. I'm interested to know whether it satisfies clause 4.1 (particularly 4.1.a and 4.1.b).

This is the first time I've developed a QMS so I hope I'm on the right track (in other words, guys be gentle).

Cheers.

Note: The original map resides on our network and all the procedures / documents mentioned in the map are hyperlinked. The procedures themselves are hyperlinked to the relevant forms or work methods.

Attachments

• QMS Process Map for review.pdf
    57.6 KB · Views: 1,290
Welcome among the posters :bigwave:
rshaffi said:
I'm uneasy about our process map and would apreciate some comments. I'm interested to know whether it satisfies clause 4.1 (particularly 4.1.a and 4.1.b).

This is the first time I've developed a QMS so I hope I'm on the right track (in other words, guys be gentle).
Actually, I don't think you need to feel uneasy, and consequently there is little need for me to be gentle ;) .

I find your map easy to follow, and as far as I can see after an admittedly very quick peek, it fulfils the requirements.:agree1:

/Claes

R

rshaffi

:thanx: Claes for the reply.

I'll be working on a revision for the map. I've learnt a lot from reading various threads on the Cove. I envision my revised map grouped as processes consisting of defined inputs and value added outputs. So far my map shows only product realization as a process.

Well... the more I read at the Cove, the better my QMS gets.

Cheers.

H

Hooda

My process mapping: sequence & interaction

Do you foresee any improvements to my process mapping.

Attachments

• Process Mapping rev 1.xls
    32 KB · Views: 1,191
Top Bottom