Implementing a Production Accountability Program

E

Eloy Gomez

Hi. We are an aerospace company, we manufacture built to print.

Does any one has a production accountability program template I could use for guidance to implement at my current company? I am sure there is more than just creating a procedure but any insight will help get started. Thanks. :thanks:

somashekar

Leader
Admin
Hi. We are an aerospace company, we manufacture built to print.

Does any one has a production accountability program template I could use for guidance to implement at my current company? I am sure there is more than just creating a procedure but any insight will help get started. Thanks. :thanks:
Hi Gomez...
Can you detail what you wish to capture in a production accountability program template ...

E

Eloy Gomez

Hi Somashekar, was thinking management accountability and inspection accountability including first articles. thanks.

somashekar

Leader
Admin
Hi Somashekar, was thinking management accountability and inspection accountability including first articles. thanks.
Does this accountabality not come into your defined and documented authority / responsibility and communication...
This process must then effectively interact with your production / inspection and its internal processes which can include the FAI.
Hence the requirement are met as they get clear definition from one process to another.

Top Bottom