I need Audit Checklists for nearly all Car suppliers

M

Massihollah

Hi Guys,

im very new to this Forum and this will be my first post, but i saw how helpful u all are so i thought i register and write my question here.

I need Audit Checklists for nearly all Car suppliers.

Especially of the following brands:

BMW
Hyundai
Toyota
Opel
Dacia
Peugeot

But if u have other Checklists than that, plz give them also to me. U would help me a lot guys so thank you all very much! :thanx:

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
First of all - What type of audit check lists? Are you a supplier to the companies you listed?

If you are wanting check lists which those companies use I am relatively sure they are copyrighted documents and can not be posted here.

M

Massihollah

I need Audit Checklists for their Dealers, Sellers and Service.

Even if it is not a complete CL it would be sufficient, even if it were some notes or so. Best ofc would be full Checkists

AndyN

Moved On
What is the purpose of the audit? An audit is usually carried out against some requirements. What are you using for requirements the dealers must comply with? The check list will be based on these requirements. If you don't have requirements, what is the dealership going to agree to be audited to?

M

Massihollah

I didnt get what u said,

look Toyota and so on all have requirements the Sellers have to fullfill, like Corporate Design or so. And all this requirements are listed on a Checklist. Once a Year or twice i dont know, someone from Toyota for example will go with the Checklist to theire Dealer and check if they fullfil all requirements. This is called Checklist. Now clear what i need?

RoxaneB

Change Agent and Data Storyteller
Super Moderator
If someone from Toyota is using a Toyota-developed checklist to audit a Toyota dealership, it is highly likely that the contents of the checklist belong to Toyota and we cannot post here due to copyright laws. The same would apply to BMW, Ford, VW, etc.

You may need to contact people within the specific automotive companies to discuss acquiring their specific checklists.

M

Massihollah

ok, but maybe someone has anything he can give me. Even a little would help

AndyN

Moved On

Have you ever done an audit before? I understand you'rem looking for a checklist, but if you don't know the answers to my questions, the audit may not go well, for you, or the dealership! Since we don't know the requirements - as Roxanne says they are proprietary - then we can't help much for so many car makers.

RoxaneB

Change Agent and Data Storyteller
Super Moderator

Massihollah, we are helping to the best of our ability. Unfortunately, when we use terms such as "copyright" and "proprietary", this means we cannot legally share them. However, we have attempted to point you in a direction where you may find the answers you seek.

Should you manage to obtain the checklists you want, we are more than happy to help interpret the requirements and provide ideas of how to apply them based on our experiences.

Top Bottom