Supplier Audit Report - Template for second party audit wanted

mihaelacs

Registered
Can you help me with an audit report template for second party audit (supplier audit)?
I can't use the internal one because I do not have so much time for the audit and also there too many information that the supplier might refuse to give (I myself feel a little bit forced to show my customer the management review and all kpis). A checklist is also helpfull.

Thank you

Sidney Vianna

Post Responsibly
Leader
Admin
I can't use the internal one because I do not have so much time for the audit and also there too many information that the supplier might refuse to give (I myself feel a little bit forced to show my customer the management review and all kpis). A checklist is also helpfull.
A template is not a solution. What you need to do is to discuss the challenge with whomever is the supplier oversight process owner (or equivalent) and discuss the time constraints, access to information, etc...do you even have access to the supplier site, in this time of COVID-19?

A supplier assessment SHOULD NEVER be taken as a go-through-the-motions event, check-box "ceremony". It is a highly critical aspect of any responsible business to mitigate external supply risks.

Good luck.

Top Bottom