"House of Quality" Excel template wanted

P

Phloogy

I am looking for a house of quality excel template that can accommodate 500+ requirements.

I have found some at QFDonline that are limited in size and cannot be modified as they are password protected:

Any help would be appreciated.

A

Andyroberts

Re: Required - "House of Quality" Excel template

[FONT=&quot]Try QFD and House of Quality Templates on website QFD Online.[/FONT]

P

PaulJSmith

I've seen quite a few people in various forums proclaim the virtues of a particular password hack. It apparently only works for Excel 2010 or earlier versions, but not 2013. I haven't used it myself, but I know someone who has and says it works.

Here is a link to a page that walks you through the process:
https://uknowit.uwgb.edu/page.php?id=28850

Candi1024

Quite Involved in Discussions

Could you copy the entire excel sheet and paste it in another book? That works for some types of protection.

P

Phloogy

I've seen quite a few people in various forums proclaim the virtues of a particular password hack. It apparently only works for Excel 2010 or earlier versions, but not 2013. I haven't used it myself, but I know someone who has and says it works.

Thanks Paul! I will try this on an older version of Excel!

Could you copy the entire excel sheet and paste it in another book? That works for some types of protection.

I just tried and Excel doesn't allow you to copy the aspects that are protected.

J0anne

Joanne
It's ok, I have the file, but according to their terms, they are only intended for direct use, so I can't help.

Top Bottom