Link to an example of a full 19 element PPAP example - Seeking

L

LETHA

Hello all,
I'm told that I can find a link to an example of a full 19 element PPAP example. Does anyone know where this is? Thanks a mil!

Jim Wynne

Leader
Admin
Hi, Letha--welcome to the Cove:agree1:

First, were you told that you could find a link here? Who told you? I just did a quick search of the Cove and didn't see anything like a full PPAP example. Also, there wouldn't be such a thing as a 19-element PPAP because one of the 19 elements is the Bulk Materials Requirements Checklist, which wouldn't be included in anything except a bulk-materials PPAP, and a bulk materials PPAP wouldn't include some of the other 18 elements, such as the dimensional report.

L

LETHA

19 (or so) elements

My Quality Manager told me to look at this site b/c she had seen an example posted on here "somewhere". I've searched and come up with LOTS of valuable new information but no 19 element PPAP example. And yes I know that for us a PPAP would only be about 16 elements... Thanks for any help you can provide. :)

Jim Wynne

Leader
Admin
Your QM is a very smart person :D . The software here was recently updated and there are still a few issues with searching for attachments. If you have any specific questions, we'll be happy to help.

Helmut Jilling

Auditor / Consultant
LETHA said:
Hello all,
I'm told that I can find a link to an example of a full 19 element PPAP example. Does anyone know where this is? Thanks a mil!

The 19 elements, along with some subelements, are listed in the table of contents of the PPAP manual itself (3rd ed.), along with a brief description of each item.

As JSW05 stated, not all elements would be in every PPAP. Though there is a listing of Submission levels, which explains what has to be included.

Last edited:

Howard Atkins

Forum Administrator
Leader
Admin
Welcome to the cove.

There is not a completed PPAP here but there are plenty examples of forms etc.
There is a problem with the search facility in the forums at the moment but if you go to the attachmernts area https://elsmar.com/Forums/fileslist.php
and request all files arranged by forum name- this forum is conveniently first.
There are a lot of files there.
to start try:
FR-0259.PPAP.CHECKLIST.REV.A.03.28.03.xls
and
Partcertall_6.15 3rd ed constants no password.zip
which will give a start.

Top Bottom