Certification Body (Registrar) Evaluation

S

shohreh

Dears,

Hope all are doing fine and happy especially that it is the beginning of the year.

I'm proceeding with bidding our Certification Body contract. We have list of certification bodies that we have tendered earlier past 3 years ago. I would appreciate your support in providing me the best certification bodies you are aware of. At the same time, highly appreciate if you would provide me with any sort of document related to the evaluation of the certification body specially in term of the technical evaluation and financial evaluation criteria. I would appreciate any sort of document available related to the evaluation criteria.

Thank you in advance for your concern and support.

Last edited by a moderator:

harry

Trusted Information Resource
Some of the methods I've used:

1. Check with people - your trade association / professional bodies, etc.
2. Check with your customers - their preference and why.
3. Find out who are the CBs of your competitors and the leaders (in terms of quality and reputation) in your industry.
4. Be aware that a recommended CB in their home base or another country may not be that outstanding in your place - a lot of factors involved.

Finally, face the reality that where professional services are concerned, be prepared to pay a small premium over market rate for good service.

M

MIREGMGR

2. Check with your customers - their preference and why.

In particular, pay attention to advice from those of your most important customers with the most mature quality systems and most rigorous quality expectations.

Those are the people whose expectations it will be hardest to meet, and most important to meet. Having a thorough and rigorous CB is the most important step in that regard, and that's what they're likely to recommend.

J

JaneB

In particular, pay attention to advice from those of your most important customers with the most mature quality systems and most rigorous quality expectations.

Those are the people whose expectations it will be hardest to meet, and most important to meet. Having a thorough and rigorous CB is the most important step in that regard, and that's what they're likely to recommend.
Very good advice- I agree! Those with mature systems (ie, have had for a while) have a lot of wisdom and experience.

S

shohreh

Dears,

i would like to thank you all for the good information provided which will help me alot in my assignment.

regards to all.

Top Bottom