AS9100B Time Limit? Time between your audit and when your CARs must be accepted

V

ValleyGirl

Is there a limit to the time between your audit and when your CARs must be accepted by the CRB? For instance..If you were audited in May - Could your CARs be accepted in Nov?

B

BadgerMan

Re: AS9100B Time Limit??

What type of audit, initial certification, surveillance, or reassessment?

I know that a cert cannot be issued or reissued when there are open corrective action requests.

I am not sure how they determine it, but they should tell you when responses are due and when implementation is due.

V

ValleyGirl

AS9100 Certification Audit. The first audit (5 days) began Mar 31- and ended April 4th with corrective action due May19...CARs were submitted at the beginning of June w/ auditor returning July 30-31, the final assessment report submitted to us by auditor recommednded certification.

D

domingue

If your auditor recommended you for certification, then you shouldn't have any open CARs remaning.

That said, when I went through it with my last company, we had a maximum of a 6 month window.

AndyN

Moved On
Hello, Ms ValleyGirl!

Is this the same issue that you'd previously posted about the long wait and you not getting your certificate? I had assumed that you'd taken it up with the CB management and it had been resolved. Are you still in the same boat?

V

ValleyGirl

We have contracted with a different CB. abd things are going smoothly.

But the last CB still burns by butt :mad:

Top Bottom