AS9101D Clause 4.2.2.5 NCR (Nonconformance Report) Requirements

Sidney Vianna

Post Responsibly
Leader
Admin
Sidney;

Can this be clarified on "FAQ - AS9101D" - on the IAQG website?
The AS9101 SDR will bring this up for this discussion and the next AS9101D FAQ document should clarify this issue. In the meantime, the feedback I got from someone very involved with the development of the AATT course material states:
A non-conformity identified due to not conforming to a requirement in the AQMS standard does not mean a second non-conformity must be written against section 4.1 c and f. The only time a non-conformity is required to be written against 4.1 c and f is if a PEAR rating of 1 or 2 is noted. If we remember that a rating of 1 or 2 requires at a minimum the lack of action to improve a process it would seem logical that many processes will not be fully effective but actions will be underway. In this case the PEAR rating should be a 3 which does not require a non-conformity to be written.

Sidney Vianna

Post Responsibly
Leader
Admin
Thanks for the update. Good to hear that it has been officially addressed.
You are welcome.

Now, as I have been voicing my concern for over 2 years now. If we can get all the AS9100 registrants knowledge to go beyond AS9100, but also include the AS9101D, the AS9101D FAQ document, the IAQG Supplemental Rules document, the IAQG Resolutions, ISO 17021, AS9104/1/2/3, ISO 19011, etc and, why not, the Supply Chain Management Handbook material...what an impressive Body of Knowledge...:tg:

Top Bottom