Audit Checklist for Telco Start Up Business - TL9000

R

rvzdl6475

hi

am working in a telco company actually starting to put up a business

i am tasked to prepare the metrics and was able to get an approval

i posted earlier and got replies to look into TL9000 certification and it helped me in formulating our metrics thanks to those who contributed

i am now working on the audit checklist can someone help me or enlighten me on how to prepare an audit checklist (non technical) for telco?

thanks in advance

AndyN

Moved On
hi

am working in a telco company actually starting to put up a business

i am tasked to prepare the metrics and was able to get an approval

i posted earlier and got replies to look into TL9000 certification and it helped me in formulating our metrics thanks to those who contributed

i am now working on the audit checklist can someone help me or enlighten me on how to prepare an audit checklist (non technical) for telco?

thanks in advance

Glad the Cove was able to be of help to you! Maybe I can ask if you have done audits before?

It's usual to perform internal audits, based on the processes of your own organization. If you are planning an internal audit on one or more of your processes, a checklist can be quickly and simply created from sitting down with your documentation for those processes and studying them for key words and phrases. These can be transcribed to the checklist. What process(es) are you planning to audit - maybe we can shed some light on typical checklist questions, if you could also post (sanitize first) your documentation.

R

rvzdl6475

Glad the Cove was able to be of help to you! Maybe I can ask if you have done audits before?

It's usual to perform internal audits, based on the processes of your own organization. If you are planning an internal audit on one or more of your processes, a checklist can be quickly and simply created from sitting down with your documentation for those processes and studying them for key words and phrases. These can be transcribed to the checklist. What process(es) are you planning to audit - maybe we can shed some light on typical checklist questions, if you could also post (sanitize first) your documentation.

====

Thanks so much for your reply.

I did Internal Quality Audits before from another industry but never been involved in creating metrics at a business start-up stage. Telco is an interesting industry and competitive too.

The areas where we will be creating metrics on are end-to-end processes involvng customer experience from inquiry to account creation to service requests. We're aware that once we created these metrics SLA's will be established with other functional units.

Thanks again.

Top Bottom