Aviation Parts Design Subcontractor Assessments - Example forms, etc. wanted

silver ring

Involved In Discussions
We are a new company that will produce aviation parts. We are in the period of getting certifications. We are giving some of the design acvities to our sub-contractors. I am looking for assesment questionaries and forms for design subcontractor assessment. Does anybody have some examples.

Thanks

R

Randy Lefferts

I don't have anything to share, I wish I did. However, have you looked in the Post Attachments List to see if anything has been uploaded in the past?

At the top of the page, to the right of the lighthouse, is a link in green titled "Post Attachments List." You might want to start there while waiting to see if anyone has anything to share.

dsanabria

Quite Involved in Discussions
We are a new company that will produce aviation parts. We are in the period of getting certifications. We are giving some of the design activities to our sub-contractors. I am looking for assessment questionnaires and forms for design subcontractor assessment. Does anybody have some examples.

Thanks

Not sure you need one unless you think that they are not competent ... and do you think that they will be totally honest and disqualify themselves...

The best to evaluate new companies is face to face contact, verification of products delivered and/or good communication / metrics (AS9100 8.4).

Top Bottom