Can we have one Key Process? AS 9100c Requirements

D

dbaca0903

Re: Can we have one Key Process? AS9100c Requirements

big jim,
did you see my last post? the one were i call out about 4 key processes? do you think something like that would work?

Big Jim

Admin

big jim,
did you see my last post? the one were i call out about 4 key processes? do you think something like that would work?

In my opinion it would be more useful if you used more processes, but you are on the right track.

F

fzu_wangyun

I have some points, maybe can help you.
first, the processes indentify is not your personal business. It need the Management personnel to discuss the processes that company's operation needed.
sencond, normally, these processes identified as customer-oriented process, eg. Contract process, Manufacturing design & development process(no product design), Purchasing process, product process, delivery process. These processes just for reference, it will be different due to your orgnization and operation method.
Remark: if special process exist, it should be identified.
Wang Yun

Last edited by a moderator:
D

dbaca0903

Hi everyone, I wanted to give an update to my first post about key processes. We ended up 5 key processes called out in our Quality Manual. The diagram went something like this.

PO Review->Purchasing->Product Realization->Production/Quality Assurance->Shipping with management support for all processes.

Our auditor ended up creating 3 PEAR forms during the audit. He lumped a few processes together. The outcome for each was PEAR was, PEAR#1 - scored a 4, PEAR#2 scored a 3 and PEAR#3 scored a 2. The NCRs that we received contributed the scores we got on the PEAR forms. In our next audit, we should score 4's on all of them because we would have closed out the NCRs.

Thanks to everyone who gave their input :thanx:

Top Bottom