Can you tell me a suitable "tooling" for Caliper Calibration - ISO 17025

H

herbie8888

Need cal. info. of caliper under ISO17025, such as Hardware......Caliper, gauge block.............. do you have a adivce, please!

Last edited by a moderator:
Q

Qualqueen

Re: Can you tell me a suitable "tooling" for Caliper Cal. (17025) std?

i need buy suitable "tooling" for caliper cal under (17025), do you have a adivce, please!
Tooling for what? By cal do you mean calibration? I'm not understanding the question.

Q

Qualqueen

Need cal. info. of caliper under ISO17025, such as Hardware......Caliper, gauge block.............. do you have a adivce, please!
I'm still not sure what it is you're looking for, but maybe this link will help. https://www.ehow.com/how_4886264_ca...ce=yahoo&utm_medium=ssp&utm_campaign=yssp_art
Also, when you reply, don't go into your original question to modify as it's probably not going to be noticed. Click on the reply button at the bottom of the area where the person is asking the question or responding to an answer and you can type in in there ("quote button or the one at the right that looks like a note w/pencil.) This way there's a run on all responses in sequence.

H

herbie8888

Acutally, i look for "Calibartor" it may be gauge block, calibrated Caliper, or Caliper checker...............for Caliper calibrated.

I think a gauag block shall be one of "calibartor" element.

Traceabitlity & Guade "0" shall be come with it, do u agree it?

Hope can u understanding my question.

English is not my mother language, i can read you message very well (i thought it).

Heading you voice soon, thank you

Q

Qualqueen

I think I understand what you need. Are you looking to calibrate calipers in-house yourself?

Q

Qualqueen

I do in-house calibration on our mics, calipers and drop indicators and use a Grade 2 Master Set of gauge blocks. These blocks are tracible and sent out to be calibrated by an ISO17025 certified company. I attached a calibration data history card that I use for each instument with the measurement points taken and the actual measurements recorded. Hope this helps.

Attachments

• digital caliper.doc
    25 KB · Views: 249
Q

Qualqueen

Read my last reply below yours. I think this is what you're looking for.

BradM

Leader
Admin
I'm still not sure what it is you're looking for, but maybe this link will help. https://www.ehow.com/how_4886264_ca...ce=yahoo&utm_medium=ssp&utm_campaign=yssp_art
Also, when you reply, don't go into your original question to modify as it's probably not going to be noticed. Click on the reply button at the bottom of the area where the person is asking the question or responding to an answer and you can type in in there ("quote button or the one at the right that looks like a note w/pencil.) This way there's a run on all responses in sequence.

First, thank you for helping out on this subject. Second, thank you for making this connection. Luckily, you were following this thread and caught that. Otherwise, we may have missed herbie8888's additional questions.:agree1:

BradM

Leader
Admin
Acutally, i look for "Calibartor" it may be gauge block, calibrated Caliper, or Caliper checker...............for Caliper calibrated.

I think a gauag block shall be one of "calibartor" element.

Traceabitlity & Guade "0" shall be come with it, do u agree it?

Hope can u understanding my question.

English is not my mother language, i can read you message very well (i thought it).

Heading you voice soon, thank you

Hello, Herbie8888. Thanks for dropping by the Cove!

We understand that English is not your native language, and that's ok. :agree1:

However, I am still at a loss here what you are looking for. Are you trying to calibrate a specific piece of equipment? Are you looking for a standard for a piece of equipment? Or are you looking for a procedure to perform a specific calibration?

Top Bottom