Clarification of TS 16949 Clause 7.1

T

tongxiaozhi

I'm learning TS but confused by 7.1(Planning of product realization), Can anybody clarify on this ?

Thanks in advance

Jim Wynne

Leader
Admin
Re: Request for clarificaton on 7.1

7.1 includes several different requirements, so it would be good if you could tell us more about what it is that's confusing you. It's essentially about APQP and understanding and accounting for risks in product development and associated record keeping.

T

tongxiaozhi

Jim:
I always find your comment helpful.
What is confusing me is the relationship between 7.1 and 7.2/7.3/7.4 /7.5/7.6. I know there is something related between them but don't know exactly how?

harry

Trusted Information Resource

..................... What is confusing me is the relationship between 7.1 and 7.2/7.3/7.4 /7.5/7.6. I know there is something related between them but don't know exactly how?

7.1 is something like a preamble to the whole of section 7. Meeting all of the requirements from 7.2 to 7.6 (including all the sub-clauses) will automatically ensure that you meet the requirements of 7.1

qusys

Trusted Information Resource

Jim:
I always find your comment helpful.
What is confusing me is the relationship between 7.1 and 7.2/7.3/7.4 /7.5/7.6. I know there is something related between them but don't know exactly how?

Clause 7.1 is the first phase to plan the product realization , so the first step to be accomplished. The relation is that this phase is instrumental to all the others.
Project mgmt approach ( as well as APQP method) is usefull to optmizie it and meet requirement to guide the organization.

Top Bottom