Classes/ Online Training on ISO 13485:2016 and FDA QSR Part 820

bolesen

Involved In Discussions
I am taking over the QA/RA Management Representative role for my company and looking for some classes and/or online training for FDA and ISO 13485.
We have a couple Class 2 medical devices(Dental Imaging Software & IntraOral X-Ray Sensors) and two Class 1 medical devices (IntraOral Camera & Dental Imaging Connector Software). I am located in Des Moines Iowa are so someplace close would be nice.

We are in the process of going through our ISO 13485 certification so the earlier the better for training.

Marcelo

Inactive Registered Visitor
Not sure what you want, suggestions? Several organizations (such as AAMI) offer open courses in different places and different times. Consultants usually offer in company training, tailored to your business and needs. Both usually offer online trainings. I really can't make specific suggestions, let's see if other chime in.

S

snoopy2017

Have you tried BSI online courses? I know they hold in-class training sessions in major cities. But they also have online offerings. Good luck.

anoia

Registered
Emergo & BSI both do free on demand webinars. Emergo also have a huge free resource library.

Top Bottom