palmer

Re: College FOOTBALL 2008 is back!!!!!!

Don't you need a coach too???...(snicker):notme:

Gotta get things stirred up a bit...the season is too close not to...LOL

Hershal

Metrologist-Auditor
Trusted Information Resource

Fortunately, the MO Tigers don't play the Gators.....but if the Tigers are successful may have the priviledge of losing to them in a bowl.....

GO GATORS!!!

J

John Nabors - 2009

Somebody's gonna lose to the Gators in the BCS championship game.. by the way, which bowl is hosting that this year? Lately I've been too caught up in trivial matters such as work and family to keep up with what is truly important.

GO GATORS !!!!

C

Craig H.

Somebody's gonna lose to the Gators in the BCS championship game.. by the way, which bowl is hosting that this year? Lately I've been too caught up in trivial matters such as work and family to keep up with what is truly important.

GO GATORS !!!!

Yeah, why don't you go ahead and lock in your plane reservations and hotel room? Go ahead and buy a ticket to the game.

I'll be glad to take them off of your hands, for a nice discount, when GA takes their place.

:rolleyes::notme:

P

palmer

Fortunately, the MO Tigers don't play the Gators.....but if the Tigers are successful may have the priviledge of losing to them in a bowl.....

GO GATORS!!!

You obviously have the wrong Tigers in mind.... maybe you were thinking LSU or Clemson or ?????

If the alligators tangle with Mizzou...well..... I hear alligator tastes like chicken....imagine that......:lmao:

N

n866fandp

I can't blame you all for being fans of your teams, but you seem to be overlooking the game of the year when OSU tangles with USC in the third week of the season. I would guess that the winner of that game will be playing in the BCS championship. I would say they will be playing GA but the chances of anyone running the SEC schedule are not very good. So perhaps Oklahoma can run the weak Big 12, Missou fans, your kidding yourselves. I can't blame the Michigan fans who root for the SEC teams when they beat OSU, since Michigan clearly cant get the job done themselves.
MICHIGAN:whip:<OSU

PS. I'm gonna miss Lloydd Carr:truce:But I'm sure Rodrigues will pick up where Lloydd left off!:lmao:

O.H.

C

Craig H.

...the chances of anyone running the SEC schedule are not very good.
O.H.

You can say that again. Often it is not so much who is the best, it is who is the least beat up.

Hershal

Metrologist-Auditor

For the OSU/SC game.....go OSU.....

Then lose, so the SEC can again take our rightful place.....:cool:

P

palmer

UHHHHH.... That's not earning it... that's acquiring it through the back door..:notme:

Last edited by a moderator:

Hershal

Metrologist-Auditor

Of course, we can simply let OSU play a SEC team again.....could be a threepeat for us.....but first, let them beat So Cal.....

Top Bottom