Customer requesting NQA-1 supplement, ZS-1 w/appendix, ZA-1 compliance

R

rgunn1

I have a customer requesting compliance to "NQA-1 supplement, ZS-1 w/appendix, ZA-1 compliance. He said this is like old ansi standard N45.2.6 cert. Needs to be level 2 minimum."

This pertains to calibration / certification of M&TE and operational equipment. I can find no such supplements in my copy of NQA-1-2008, nor on the ASME website. Can someone please point me in the right direction?

Thanks,

R

SteelMaiden

Super Moderator
Trusted Information Resource
If Pancho's ideas end up not being what you need, you might want to go back to the customer and tell them what you've told us about not finding anything and ask them to help you find them. I wish I could offer you more assistance.

R

rgunn1

If Pancho's ideas end up not being what you need, you might want to go back to the customer and tell them what you've told us about not finding anything and ask them to help you find them. I wish I could offer you more assistance.

Thank you both for the information / advise. My next plan was to contact the customer, but I wanted to at least attempt to exhaust my available resources. I am now being told that the person requesting this is the maintenance supervisor... so I will contact their QA to get the "low-down" on what they are really looking for.

Thanks,

R

SteelMaiden

Super Moderator
Trusted Information Resource
Sometimes the nuclear stuff is easy to find, sometimes it isn't. Good luck!

Top Bottom