Databases of all the registered Medical Devices

C

Chory

Dear all,

I'm new here, and hoping so much that you will help me.

I need links to databases of all the registered Medical Devices (and medicines also, for the matter of fact) of Russia, India, Singapore, Korea, South Africa and more :) Could you direct me to the right sources? I did check the Ministries of Health of those countries, but in most of them there is not much information, or I just couldn't find it...

Thank you very very much!

:)

C

Chory

Database of all the registered Medical Devices in Japan

Dear all,

I'm looking for a database/lists of all the registered (those who got a license) Medical Devices (and medicines) in Japan.

Is there anything better? :)

Will also appreciate information about the registration process of new/generic drugs in Japan.

Thank you very very much!

C

Chory

Databases of Medications and Medical Devices

Hi,

Are there databases of products on the different stages of legalization?

Like, all the products that got IND application approved? Or all the products that have been submitted for IND approval?

Thank you very much!

C

Chory

Databases of Medications and Medical Devices

Hi,

Are there databases of products on the different stages of legalization?
And in different countries?

Thank you very much!

C

Chory

Database of all the registered Medications and Medical Devices

Hi everyone,

Are there sufficient databases of all the registered medications and medical devices in China? Or those who have been submitted for registration?

Thank you very much!

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
Since you are essentially asking the same question in all of these, I have merged your threads into this one.

M

michaelrm

The best method I have found is to contact your countries embassy in the target country they normally have a trade representative who's job it is to help facilitate trade and they should be able to inform you of the requirements or at least point you in the correct direction.

Top Bottom