Does anyone here use ISOXpress/IMSXpress QMS software?

jandre

Registered
I have used the trial version of this software and so far everything seems straightforward and adaptable to our needs
Has anyone else used this recently or in the past that could provide feedback please. We are considering purchasing it and I would like to know the pros and cons before doing so.
Thank you in advance.

J0anne

Joanne
Never come across these sorry but I am familiar with Q-Pulse and have found it to be an excellent database

It's very valuable for a smaller company;

The way the modules work it is very easy to perform the integration of multiple management systems.
  1. Supplier control module; log all suppliers and contractors; ability to upload any attachments (e.g. LOG, Liability, contractor assessment and acknowledgement, supplier rating field in comments section)
  2. Risk management module (SWOT/PESTLE) for all management systems
  3. NC product module for logging non-conforming products, Separate Qlty, Env., and OHS Audit modules but you can use one module and have integrated audit checklists.
  4. Change Control module allowing you to document large changes within the organization (e.g. adding another shift)
  5. Built in training module (ability for all licensed users to go through courses and take a quiz through the training module. Passing of quiz results in a record of training competency)
  6. Prev. Maintenance module allows adding all equipment and lines and their necessary daily, weekly, quarterly, yearly, etc. pm tasks. Auto-generate work orders.
  7. Measuring Equipment module is sort of like its own calibration plan; you can document only those items which are externally calibrated or both those externally calibrated, internally calibrated, or internally verified.
  8. Qlty Reviews allows you to document the whole management review process with all inputs required by standards.
  9. Document control module is ok; but the integrated editor is a bit cumbersome and difficult to work with. It is better to create your documents in work and upload them there.

jandre

Registered
It's very valuable for a smaller company;

The way the modules work it is very easy to perform the integration of multiple management systems.
  1. Supplier control module; log all suppliers and contractors; ability to upload any attachments (e.g. LOG, Liability, contractor assessment and acknowledgement, supplier rating field in comments section)
  2. Risk management module (SWOT/PESTLE) for all management systems
  3. NC product module for logging non-conforming products, Separate Qlty, Env., and OHS Audit modules but you can use one module and have integrated audit checklists.
  4. Change Control module allowing you to document large changes within the organization (e.g. adding another shift)
  5. Built in training module (ability for all licensed users to go through courses and take a quiz through the training module. Passing of quiz results in a record of training competency)
  6. Prev. Maintenance module allows adding all equipment and lines and their necessary daily, weekly, quarterly, yearly, etc. pm tasks. Auto-generate work orders.
  7. Measuring Equipment module is sort of like its own calibration plan; you can document only those items which are externally calibrated or both those externally calibrated, internally calibrated, or internally verified.
  8. Qlty Reviews allows you to document the whole management review process with all inputs required by standards.
  9. Document control module is ok; but the integrated editor is a bit cumbersome and difficult to work with. It is better to create your documents in work and upload them there.
Hi
Thankyou for your detailed reply.
How do you find the notifications part of this if something has not been completed on time.?
Does this send repeating emails until the responsible person completes it or does one person need to keep an eye on overdue items and remind people?
I was not able to evaluate this effectively during the trial.

Sidney Vianna

Post Responsibly
Leader
Admin
jandre,

See attached tutorial on the message center. Can you pm me?
If you are connected with the organization developing and selling the software, you are expected to disclose the association here, so people are not misled into thinking you are a happy unbiased user.

Hi Sidney,

My previous comment regarding the software reflects both positive/negative assessments implicating I am a mostly happy unbiased user; however, for the record I am not selling the software. Also, my previous comments regarding the software presents an objective overview of the modules without adding any favoring comments over other MSS (e.g. Intelex, Q-pulse, etc). I simply state what they do.

pziemlewicz

Involved In Discussions
I did a study ~5 years ago and recommended purchase at my previous employer. I was very happy with IMSXpress, but didn't use all modules as some were redundant to ERP system or GageTrak software.

In March I changed jobs, and don't like this system nearly as much.

I'd be happy to answer specific questions if you want to PM.

Top Bottom