Evaluation of legal compliance to ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001

B

batman1056

Re: Evaluation of compliance to ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001

See attached.
Sheet one - control sheet
Sheet two - Legal (I have removed some legal things and changed a few bits) - see the section compliance - this is where you would add a date and evidence of compliance.
Sheet three - list of recently reviewed legal changes and if they are applicable - if they are then you update sheet two.

Works great for us and LRQA love the way I manage it.

Attachments

• FER-EMS003 Legal and other requirement register.xlsx
    65.9 KB · Views: 451
Last edited by a moderator:
M

Moonlight17

Hi All,
Just came across this thread and wanted to share our Aspect & Legal Register. Contains: Aspects, Legislation Checks & Legal Register.
The results of the yearly legislation audit are recorded onto our company audit report.
Hope it helps someone!;)

Attachments

• Copy of Aspect and Legal Register.xls
    522 KB · Views: 1,027
B

batman1056

thanks - similar to mine -

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader

What are the differences between yours and Moonlight17's form? Posting a copy would be appreciated!

B

batman1056

Marc --- mine are shown in the previous post which you have already thanked :):confused:

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
OK - I haven't been following this thread closely. Sorry for my mistake. I apologize.

Raffy

Quite Involved in Discussions
Thank you very much for sharing the attached files. :thanx:
I am still a newbie in this topic.
Happy New Year.
Best regards,
Raffy :cool:

insect warfare

QA=Question Authority
Trusted Information Resource
Thought I would share my samples....(warning) these files have been sanitized to protect the innocent :D

My idea for the legal register started off as an initial gathering of EHS requirements that would have the biggest impact on our facility, should they not be complied with. This list was then sorted into specific categories which would be evaluated separately, providing the focus for a targeted examination. For me, this keeps everything bite-sized and (therefore) very manageable. Plus our register is always subject to revision via a paid notification service which our company was kind enough to invest in (a godsend if you ask me because now we don't miss anything important). So a month from now, this register may well be outdated with a more relevant version.

The report format is structured so that it will capture the evaluation results effectively and provide the triggers for correction and corrective actions, which I also record at the bottom of each report as needed. All action items are then tracked until completion (through a separate spreadsheet) which is periodically reviewed through our monthly safety meetings.

This process was used in lieu of our 14K and 18K audits last year and was well-received by our CB auditor. Maybe these samples will help someone else here visualize their own strategy for approaching this all-too-important topic.

Brian :rolleyes:

Attachments

• SAMPLE Register of EHS Legal Requirements.doc
    119 KB · Views: 428
  • SAMPLE Legal Compliance Evaluation Report - Hazard Communication.doc
    49.5 KB · Views: 460
Top Bottom